Hey, thanks for clicking over. We won’t bore you with an unattractively long introduction—chances are you (or you favorite friend) already knows about Whalebone Magazine. So instead of an awkward, lengthy introduction, let’s get straight to the main act. Here are some enjoyable notes + facts on why you should position your brand in the upcoming Music Issue:
- The chills you get when you listen to music are mostly caused by the brain releasing dopamine. Yep, the same chemical that delivers happiness during sex and eating.
- The Music Issue comes out May 24th, the Thursday before Memorial Day Weekend.
- The issue’s release party will be no joke. See what happened at last year’s.
- Whalebone Magazine is creating a digital pirate radio station for the month of June 2017 in support of The Music Issue. WBX Radio coming soon.
- This issue will reach 50,000+ through the print edition, and hundreds of thousands more through social media amplification.
- 74% of the Whalebone audience will make a purchase decision off something they saw/read through Whalebone*.
- 63% of our audience likes a brand more when they are featured through Whalebone*.
- Average 44+ new people per day, every day, start following @whalebonemagazine.
- Whalebone Magazine is available at hand-selected locations in New York, Chicago, Vermont, Florida, Austin and California including the offices of Facebook, Harry’s Shave Brand, MTV, SoulCycle, 72andSunny, World Surf League, as well as at La Colombe, Soho House, Ludlow Hotel, Bowery Hotel, Saturday’s, Patagonia Bowery, Seamore’s and other fine locations in NYC, on the East End and beyond.
- Whalebone Magazine won two national gold ADDYS in 2016 for best national publication in design and cover series. We have a thing for things that look good and drive value.
If you go back and say you actually read this whole thing we’ll offer you premium ad placement…plus, you’ll be invited to and have a backstage pass to the best party of the year in Montauk, New York on Saturday, May 27th for the two-year anniversary party of Whalebone.
To reserve space in the Music Issue, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Results from our 2017 Whalebone Readership Survey