To celebrate the release of our Travel Issue, we’ve teamed up with our friends at Stratton Mountain, Vermont, to put together a weekend trip worth your weight in gold and/or snow. You’re invited! But space is very limited.
First come, first served — only 25 seats available. March 18-20th. And yes, NYC’s #1 most eligible bachelor is going.
What You Really, Really Need to Know
- 2 nights lodging
- 2-day lift ticket
- 2 breakfasts
- 2-day sport center access (summer bodies)
- Dinner Saturday night
- VIP Grizzly’s on Saturday night
- Access to the Taste of Vermont
- Booster Badge (including night skiing Saturday night)
- Bloody Mary and bagel breakfast Sunday morning
- Roundtrip transportation via the Stratton Jitney Fancy Bus
- You’ll get your money back if the weather sucks… we’re not going if the weather doesn’t cooperate
- Cost: $750 per single (one person per room)
- Cost $550 per double (two in a room)
E-mail us to reserve your seat: firstname.lastname@example.org
* We actually paid a JP Morgan employee that we met in a karaoke bar last night to calculate the true value of this weekend package, and it came out to a number that resembles nearly half the annual pay of a Michael Bloomberg-esque CEO. But that was karaoke-fueled + a more-or-less absolutely ridiculous, so instead we priced our weekend getaway for folks like you + us (we’d rather hit the slopes with you than Bloomberg).