You’d be in for a battle if you were to try and argue that there exists a more refreshing beverage to drink on the beach than Sweet’tauk Lemonade. This week, the two masterminds behind of our favorite beverages dropped off a bag full of ingredients and a small note with penciled instructions for our drinking pleasure. The result: Swee’ttauk’s Mango Lemonade—spiked and spicy.
Check out below on our secret method to crafting the custom cocktail, which is now being served exclusively in the lounge at BLADE helicopter service. Cheers.
- One bottle Don Julio Tequila Blanco
- One bottle of Sweet’tauk Mango Lemonade
- One lemon (for zest)
- Half a jalapeño (sliced)
- Pour 2oz of Don Julio Tequila Blanco into a glass over ice
- Add 4oz Sweet’tauk Mango Lemonade into glass
- Add sliced jalepeños
- Stir gently for five seconds or until a soft yellow hue
- Garnish with a lemon zest
- Salt-lick rim with chile-sugar and enjoy