Hey, thanks for clicking over. We won’t bore you with an unattractively long introduction—chances are you (or you favorite friend) already knows about Whalebone Magazine. So instead of an awkward, lengthy handshake, let’s get straight to the goods. Here are some toothsome facts on why you should position your brand in the upcoming Pizza Issue:
- Everyone loves pizza (93% of Americans eat pizza at least once a month)
- Pizza is the most popular term (and photo) across all social media (19 million posts)
- Whalebone Magazine has partnered with @pizza on content support and to help promote and share the upcoming Pizza Issue with 500k+ followers
- 74% of the Whalebone audience will make a purchase decision off something they saw/read through Whalebone*
- 63% of our audience likes a brand more when they are featured through Whalebone*
- Average 44+ new people per day, every day, start following @whalebonemagazine (100% organic/zero paid promo)
- Whalebone Magazine is available at hand-selected locations in New York, Chicago, Vermont, Florida, Austin and California including the offices of Facebook, Harry’s Shave Brand, MTV, SoulCycle, 72andSunny, World Surf League, as well as at Soho House, Ludlow Hotel, Bowery Hotel, Saturday’s, Patagonia Bowery, Seamore’s and other fine locations in NYC, on the East End and beyond
- The Pizza Issue comes out April 1st with a projected readership of 50,000
- Whalebone Magazine won two national gold ADDYS in 2016 for best national publication in design and cover series. We have a thing for things that look good and drive value.
If you go back and say you actually read this whole thing we’ll offer you premium ad placement…plus, you’ll be invited to and have a seat at the probably already sold-out Pizza Issue Release Party on March 30th in New York City.
To reserve space in the Pizza Issue, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Results from our 2016 Whalebone Readership Survey