- Bespoke Partnerships
- Turnkey packages
- Print + Digital Sponsorships
- Social Media Luv
- Experiental + Live Events
- Fun (always better than not fun)
Some of Our Partners
Seagram’s 7, seeking to revitalize a respected legacy brand and modernize it for a younger audience raised awareness and appreciation for America’s favorite casual watering hole—the Dive Bar—connecting the love of local favorites back to the brand.
Whalebone uplifted and celebrated dive bar establishments and culture across the country with unique experiences, highlighting Seagram’s 7 as the classic standby and the 7&7 the drink of choice in a multi-channel campaign centered on The Dive Bar Issue presented by Seagram’s 7.
- The Dive Bar Issue presented by Seagram’s 7
- Official launch of National Dive Bar Day 7/7: Celebrated with Montauk Bar Tour with 50 VIP guests
- “Tell Us Your Favorite Dive Bar” Campaign Garnered 450 responses and connections to dive bars across the country
- National Dive Bar Tour to Austin, New Orleans, Jacksonville Beach, Nashville
- The Boneyard Dive Bar Pop-Up, New York City.
- Co-branded merch capsule collection
- Whalebone Radio Seagram’s 7 takeover with custom recorded branded voiceover bumpers
GOAL: Reach surf/outdoors audience, coastal community consumer, and organically integrate product around The Water Issue of Whalebone Magazine presented by YETI and a custom video created with iconic director Taylor Steele.
Blue Collar presented by YETI
- Custom Created and Produced Video with director Taylor Steele
- Speaking of Taylor Steele….
- Momentum Generation Sponsorship/Tribeca Film Festival
- Included access to cast of professional surfers and directors (Kelly Slater, Rob Machado, Taylor Steele, Shane Dorian)
- YETI product inclusion at event with 285 attendees and garnering over 13 Million impressions
- The Water Issue presented by YETI
- Custom content in book
- A lot a lot of social posts on @whalebonemagazine
- Added Value Dedicated eBlast
lululemon “21st Guest” Dinner Series
The goal of this partnership and campaign was to highlight East End and NYC Individuals (including a few lululemon ambassadors), their stories, and especially what the idea of ‘paying it forward’ means to them, to spark a larger conversation and encourage our audience to pay it forward.
These inspirational stories were gathered at whalebonemag.com/lululemon.
- 6x Interviews on whalebonemag.com + eNewsletter inclusions + social posts @whalebonemagazine
- 3x dinner series
- Custom spread in Water Issue