My my, your big old computer or fancy internet phone has brought you here. Step 1. Complete. Step 2 is to read all the below information and decide if Step 3 is in the cards.
Whalebone Magazine Sales Intern Position
Location: Tribeca, NYC
Dates: October–March/April 2019
What to Expect
- Tons of ass kicking
- Dog friendly, open office environment with some not so sucky human beings
- Creative excellence—from you, from us, and always as a team
- Some amazingly boring and fantastically tedious administrative work (we’ve all been there)
- Using your brain, a lot. From budget reviews to out of the box ideation
- Working closely in assisting our Executive Director and Director of Sales
- Overdosing on high-fives
- Time travel, needed for staying ahead of current advertising trends and competitive reports
Whalebone is looking for a qualified sales intern to assist in various stages of the sales funnel, including creating awareness of new offerings, generating leads, and retaining customers.
The ideal intern will be a great fit for our energetic and creative team. You’ll gain hands-on experience working on collaborative, fun projects with guidance from the two advertising directors and various other members of our team. Some may be a little administrative, but projects will also include creative briefing on proposals, event attendance and help.
- Supporting sales, marketing, and admin team in a fast-paced environment
- Research and generate lists of prospective clients
- Provide input on partner briefs, presentations, and competitive tracking
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
- Fighting Crime
- Assist in evaluating new sponsorship opportunities and creative ideas
- Learn and apply sales techniques to meetings and events
- Maintain and assist in organizing sales records
Muy Important: Ideal candidates should excel at being a person who likes to hang out with non-sucky human beings.
If you think you’re that special person for the job and are interested in bringing everything you’ve got to the table, submit your resume, Instagram handle and your favorite space movie of all-time to email@example.com with the word SIGOURNEY in the subject line.