Well, hello there. It looks like you just walked into the right neighborhood. Welcome. Hopefully, you already knew a bit about us before you got here, so rather than some awkward introduction, let’s get straight to the point. There are plenty of good reasons why you should be involved with the 2018 NYC Issue of Whalebone Magazine (it’s for your own good), so allow us to elaborate:
- 50,000 readership across the country, with heavy distribution in NYC and Tri-State area.
- Copies are distributed at highly sought-after locations, select hotels and offices such as Facebook, Instagram, WeWork WeMrkt, MTV, Mashable, SoulCycle, TUMI, lululemon, Vans General Store, Design Within Reach locations, Ludlow Hotel, Bowery Hotel, Saturday’s, Burton flagship store, The Butcher’s Daughter, Fellow Barber, Seamore’s, Patagonia and 100+ more, along with select East End locations and targeted national distribution.
- The 2018 NYC Issue hits newsstands the Friday before Black Friday (November 16) with an exceptional launch party in NYC, and three-week pop-up location.
- From 2016 to 2018, Whalebone Magazine has walked away with a Gold ADDY Award for Cover Series, Publication Design and Editorial Spreads or Features—including the 2015 and 2016 NYC Issues.
- Past brand partners and features include Burton, Electric, Refinery29, SoulCycle, Huckberry, Mercury Lounge, Nixon, Seamore’s, Guest of a Guest, Humans of New York and more.
- Whalebone Magazine is the most socially shared magazine in New York, with a 1M+ monthly reach through mass social media amplification. People love sharing pictures of the mag with their friends—you can see that here. #longliveprint
- The average Whalebone reader is exceptionally brilliant and hugely influential to their peers. Approximately 75 percent of our audience is NYC based.
Integrated packages around the NYC Issue that include web, newsletter and social feature through @whalebonemagazine are available upon request.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org t
NOTE: Ad space reservation deadline is Oct. 1. Materials due by Oct. 10. Premium placement space is limited. NYC Issue comes out on Nov. 16.