Hey, thanks for clicking over. We won’t bore you with an unattractively long introduction — chances are you (or you favorite friend) already knows about us. So instead of an awkward, lengthy handshake, let’s get straight to the goods. Here are some details + attractive facts on why you should be involved with the NYC Issue of Whalebone Magazine:
- The 2015 NYC Issue of Whalebone won a National Gold ADDY Award for Cover Design — the highest honor of any publication in the country. Brand partners + features included SoulCycle, Huckberry, Nixon, Seamore’s, Guest of a Guest, Humans of New York, and more.
- Whalebone Magazine is the most socially-shared magazine in New York, with a 4M+ reach through mass social media amplification. People love sharing pictures of the mag with their friends — you can see that here. #longliveprint
- The average Whalebone reader is exceptionally brilliant and hugely influential to their peers.
- 20,000 copies distributed at highly-sought-after locations, select hotels and offices such as Facebook, Instagram, MTV, Mashable, JackThreads, SoulCycle, Ludlow Hotel, Bowery Hotel, Saturday’s, Burton flagship store, The Butcher’s Daughter, Fellow Barber, Seamore’s, Patagonia and 100+ more, along with select East End locations + targeted national distribution.
- Full page cost is $2,000 to drive sales, awareness and interest from a key NYC demographic… plus, you’ll be invited to the probably-not-boring NYC Issue release party.
- The 2016 NYC Issue will hit the streets on Friday, November 18 — a strategically-timed release leading up to the Holiday season.
- Integrated packages around the NYC Issue that include web, newsletter and social feature through @whalebonemagazine, are available upon request.
Email email@example.com to reserve your space today.
NOTE: Ad space reservation deadline is Oct 3rd. Materials due by Oct 7th. Premium placement space is limited. NYC Issue comes out on Nov 18.