Whalebone is looking for an ambitious individual who is eager to learn, grow, grind and channel their inner-HOVA/Beyoncé in our Montauk retail space. This is a great opportunity for someone who is committed to the hustle, masterfully organized, and creative + passionate about the Whalebone lifestyle.
This is a full-time position that requires availability on holidays and weekends, from May 1st through November 1st. Preferred candidates can demonstrate managerial skills, close sales, and enjoy mudslides at Liar’s with us on off-days. Formalities, below.
- Deliver an unmatched customer experience
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of the Whalebone product
- Perform duties related to opening and closing of store
- Maintain store merchandising standards
- Manage inventory and keep storespace looking fresh
- Assist with wholesale account management
- Valid US driver’s license
- Previous experience in retail storefront preferred, but not required
- Unbeatable customer service skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and evenings
- Inspired and results-driven
If this sounds like you (or your girlfriend/niece/nephew), please send an intro + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “LEMONADE” in the subject line.
“Wait, I thought Whalebone was just a t-shirt company?” What was started as a small clothing boutique in 2010, has now grown into one of the East Coast’s leading lifestyle brands. In 2015, Whalebone launched a media outlet which produces original content on whalebonemag.com, a weekly eNewsletter, and a beautifully-produced print publication. The retail operation has continued to grow as well, with a new wholesale division and two retail locations in Montauk.