For almost 20 years, the East End Foundation has helped local families that are encountering financial hardships due to debilitating illnesses or other tragic circumstances.
Our main event, the Annual Rell Sunn Memorial Surf Benefit is open to anyone who wants to join in. This year, the event will be held August 13th.
Other events include the polar stand-up paddle board event, which is generously sponsored by lululemon of East Hampton.
While our role is minimal compared to the adversities these families face, community love and caring can be an extraordinary gift when support is needed.
The East End Foundation is currently supporting several persons in need:
- Two local women who are battling cancer
- A young mother who was severely injured as she was struck by an automobile and is now unable to return to work
- Two orphaned kids who are being raised by their neighbor
- A young man who sustained life threatening injuries due to an ATV accident
- A young mother who is required to take unpaid leave from her job while her baby recovers from spina bifida surgery.
Join us on Sunday, August 14th for Rell Sunn’s Benefit Art Auction at the Atlantic Terrace Gallery from 4-7 p.m. There will be live music by Jettykoon & Annie Trezza, as well as complimentary beverages.
For more information, check out the East End Foundation website.