We’re currently looking for the right person to join the Whalebone team as an intern and help us bring a little more goodness to life, focusing primarily on sales development and retail operations. This internship, although unpaid, provides real-world, hands-on experience from experts in the field and will be an opportunity to build valuable relationships with your favorite brands/people/Instagrams in the world.
This is a part-time role (9am-5pm, 2-3 days a week) mostly based in our Soho office, with the chance of a trip, or seven, out to Montauk + Stratton, Vermont (terrible, we know). Interns will also have their lunches covered for each full day they are in office. We are looking for someone to start the week of January 23rd and work with us through the end of Spring 2017 (with potential to continue with us into the summer in Montauk).
What to expect:
- Tons of ass-kicking
- Sharing an office with Finn, our resident #1 employee & best dog ever
- Supporting the sales, marketing, editorial, clothing and admin teams
- Researching market trends and analysis (sometimes via time travel)
- Driving the Whalebone van around
- Event organization and execution
- Fast-paced environment & quick thinking
- Brand partner prospecting and analysis
- Media tracking and organization
- Client fulfillment calendar assistance
- Fighting crime
- Locating and establishing relationships with karaoke bars
- Excelling at being a person who doesn’t suck to work with
If you think you’re that special person and interested in being involved in some growing goodness, submit your resume, Instagram handle and your favorite song of all-time to email@example.com.